Sacramento Regional Colorectal Cancer Roundtable
C4 partnered with the American Cancer Society, Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society, the California Dialogue on Cancer, the UC Davis Cancer Center and other community level organizations to bring together key stakeholders in the Sacramento region to identify resources and opportunities to improve CRC screening and access to care in the region.
2019 Sacramento Roundtable Learning Objectives:
• Learn about new regional collaborations since the inaugural roundtable in 2018
• Increase knowledge of colorectal cancer (CRC) incidence and mortality rates in the SacramentoRegion and California, including populations that are disproportionately impacted
• Identify new resources and opportunities for collaboration to improve CRC screening and accessto care in the Sacramento Region
• Describe CRC screening and care approaches of community clinics and hospital systems in theregion
• Identify successes and barriers for reaching the new national goal of 80% in Every Communityscreening milestone for 2019 and beyond
• Identify opportunities to address unmet needs and gaps in services extending beyond screening
We would like to that the generosity of our event sponsors for their generosity and support of the 2019 Sacramento Roundtable.
We would also like to extend a special thank you to the California Endowment for allowing us to host the 2019 Roundtable at their lovely facility.
Presenting Partner Sponsors: