Western Colorectal Cancer Consortium Coalition Conference
March 26-27, 2020
UC Davis Conference Center
550 Alumni Lane
Davis, CA 95616
Registration Opens October 1, 2019
The 1st Western Region Colorectal Cancer Consortium Symposium, comprised of the states of Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington is being hosted by the CA Colorectal Cancer Coalition (C4). C4 is a non-profit organization which consists of a diverse group of passionate, dedicated representatives from the medical and public health communities, voluntary organizations, research, clinics, as well as survivors and advocates from throughout California. The mission of C4 is to save lives and reduce suffering from colorectal cancer in all Californians by:
1) Implementing strategies to reduce disparities in CRC screening, diagnosis and treatment among underserved populations in California.
2) Increasing capacity for colorectal cancer screening
3) Advocating for CRC screening programs to serve uninsured and underinsured populations.
C4 was formed in 2007 as a 501© (3) with funds raised and as a result of the 2006 conference Californians Taking Action to Conquer Colorectal Cancer
The objectives of the Symposium are to:
- provide up-to-date colorectal cancer data in the US and Western states
- provide examples of local evidence-based community strategies to improve CRC screening rates and reduce disparities
- provide updates on state and federal activities designed to improve CRC screening rates
- describe successful CRC screening state partnerships